Re: DebConf19 Ruby Team BoF

Hey,

On Fri 10 May, 2019, 8:55 PM Lucas Kanashiro, <kanashiro@debian.org> wrote:

Hi,

On 5/10/19 12:19 PM, Utkarsh Gupta wrote:
Hey,

I have already proposed a BoF long back :D
I'll just re-edit the contents. You could take a look, suggest anything that you feel is missing.
Sorry, I haven't noticed you already submitted a BoF. Thanks for doing that :)

Apologies for not having sent to this list before :(
But since now it is here, everyone could perhaps list the points they want to discuss (even if they can't attend it directly).
I'll include them by 11th night.

Anyway, this is a good opportunity to know who will attend it.

Cheers.

--
Lucas Kanashiro

Best,