Re: DebConf19 Ruby Team BoF

Hey,

On Fri 10 May, 2019, 8:17 PM Lucas Kanashiro, <kanashiro@debian.org> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I was thinking if the team would like to hold a BoF at DebConf this
year. A good information to have is:

* Who will come to Brazil to attend DebConf? Would you like to
participate in this BoF?

A couple of people (me, Raju, Sruthi) would be there.

* If you are not attending DebConf would you join us remotely?

If we want a BoF we need to submit it until May 12th (a.k.a. this Sunday).

I have already proposed a BoF long back :D
I'll just re-edit the contents. You could take a look, suggest anything that you feel is missing.

Looking forward for your replies :)

Cheers!

--
Lucas Kanashiro