Re: A Debian Ruby Sprint in Europe (France?) during the fourth semester 2018?

Hey,

On 27/05/18 23:56, Cédric Boutillier wrote:
> I have been thinking for some time now about the idea of another sprint
> for the Ruby team. After Curitiba two years ago, what about having a new
> meeting, in Europe this time?

I'm all for it :)

> I can propose Paris (although I don't know where it could be held yet,
> because IRILL who hosted us before, has moved to another place, and I am
> not sure they have space for such events, but I can ask around what the
> opportunities are). Other propositions would also be fine :)

I can propose Łódź, Poland. I could probably provide office hosting
space (with internet, coffee, etc.) close to the city center. Quite a
few hotels and different restaurants are also nearby. Plus, most things
are rather cheap here.

> What do you think?

I'd be happy to attend in Paris/Berlin/Łódź. We should probably aim for
a 5 days of work (as in Curitiba).

Regards,
T.