A Debian Ruby Sprint in Europe (France?) during the fourth semester 2018?

Hi there!

I have been thinking for some time now about the idea of another sprint
for the Ruby team. After Curitiba two years ago, what about having a new
meeting, in Europe this time?

I can propose Paris (although I don't know where it could be held yet,
because IRILL who hosted us before, has moved to another place, and I am
not sure they have space for such events, but I can ask around what the
opportunities are). Other propositions would also be fine :)

What do you think?