Re: A Debian Ruby Sprint in Europe (France?) during the fourth semester 2018?

On Sun, May 27, 2018 at 09:01:47PM -0300, Lucas Kanashiro wrote:

> Did you already think about the agenda of this sprint?

Not really, I must admit :) I am sure that we could come up a list of a
few points. Already updating as many libraries as we can, and trying to
reach 100% of CI test passings and 100% reproducibility are certainly
good goals. Do you have some more ready in mind?