RFH to test ruby2.1 and ruby2.3 (proposing security releases)

Hi there

(Please keep me in CC, I am not subscribed to debian-ruby)

I've been working on packages to be proposed as security updates for
jessie's ruby2.1 and stretch's ruby2.3, already reviewed by terceiro.
The changes can be found in these git branches:

https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby/commits/jessie-security-wip
(still not merged)

https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby/commits/debian/stretch
(already merged)

I am looking for help to test these packages. For convenience, amd64
binary packages can be found in:

    deb https://people.debian.org/~santiago/debian santiago-jessie-security/
    deb-src https://people.debian.org/~santiago/debian santiago-jessie-security

and

    deb https://people.debian.org/~santiago/debian santiago-stretch-security/
    deb-src https://people.debian.org/~santiago/debian santiago-stretch-security

To install the packages from the repositories it is needed to:

    apt install apt-transport-https

and import my key used to sign them:

    curl https://people.debian.org/~santiago/0x4BC80A69432387E8-santiago.key \
       | sudo apt-key add -