Re: Alioth repository becoming R/O and moving to salsa.debian.org

Hi Praveen,

On Sat, Jan 06, 2018 at 10:02:47AM +0530, Pirate Praveen wrote:

> On 2018, ജനുവരി 6 5:15:38 AM IST, "Cédric Boutillier" <boutil@debian.org> wrote:
> While testing the redirect, I noticed gitlab repo is not imported
> correctly. Other repos checked randomly seemed fine.

It seems that the gitlab repository was too big for the import mechanism
of Gitlab, as this one hangs up after 15 minutes, which is less than the
time needed to clone the current repository.

So I've manually created the project and pushing it from Alioth
directly.

I think is is ok now. Please check and tell me if you find problems with
it.