Re: ruby2.3 as default in experimental - please help testing

On Sunday 13 March 2016 11:53 AM, Pirate Praveen wrote:
> But I found issues with diaspora-installer and reported it as #818054

I uploaded another revision of diaspora to test ruby 2.3 and it is
installing and starting fine. I found #818073, though this could be
unrelated to ruby 2.3. I'm running it in 'cowbuilder --login' chroot.
I'll look deeper and see if I can find a fix.