Re: ruby2.3 as default in experimental - please help testing

On Tuesday 01 March 2016 07:40 PM, Antonio Terceiro wrote:
> In special, I would like helping testing the following packages:
>
> - puppet
> - diaspora

I'll test it once I finish 0.5.7.1 (I wanted to test on 0.5.5.1, but it
is not installable right now because of a tighter requirement on
ruby-autoprefixer-rails which I overlooked. Now its not worth fixing
that as we are are close to finishing 0.5.7.1).

But I found issues with diaspora-installer and reported it as #818054

> - gitlab (it seems broken ATM even on plain unstable)
>   https://ci.debian.net/packages/g/gitlab/unstable/amd64/

I have fixed it in git, will upload soon (there are some more changes I
want to make before I upload) and test.