ruby2.3 as default in experimental - please help testing

Hello everyone,

As you know

ruby-defaults has been uploaded yesterday to experimental, allowing one
to switch to ruby2.3 as the default ruby by doing:

  apt install ruby/experimental

  (of course you need to have experimental in your APT sources - don't
  worry as packages from experimental are *not* installed by default)

I have that installed since yesterday, did some testing of the things I
use, and at this points it seems mostly OK.

- the chef recipes I use for for managing my machines are working just
  fine.

- the rails autopkgtest initially failed with `Could not find gem
  'binding_of_caller (>= 0.7.2)', which is required by gem 'web-console
  (~> 2.0)', in any of the sources.`, which led me to fix
  ruby-binding-of-caller. the rails autopkgtest tests now pass.

- vagrant with vagrant-lxc also works

- the redmine autopkgtest tests worked on the first try

- apt-listbugs was displaying some annoying deprecation warnings, what
  was fixed with a new upstream version of ruby-httpclient

- nanoc also just worked for my use case.

- vim-addon-manager also just works.

If you have some time, please install `ruby` from experimental and test
it with the stuff you care about.

In special, I would like helping testing the following packages:

- puppet
- diaspora
- gitlab (it seems broken ATM even on plain unstable)
  https://ci.debian.net/packages/g/gitlab/unstable/amd64/

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>