Re: Request review for ruby gem packages.

On 1/14/16, Andrew Lee <ajqlee@debian.org> wrote:

common issue:
compat sh'ld be 9, so debhlper version >= 9~

> 1. ruby-combustion

install docs and templates
patch source_root (generator.rb) to use templates from proper place

> 2. ruby-appraiser-reek
and
> 3. ruby-appraiser-rubocop

you sh'ld package reek (>= 0), ruby-appraiser (>= 1.0.3)
use current long description instead of short one, expand a long one

> 4. ruby-json-pure Not uploaded yet.

We already have this gem, see ruby-json

> 5. ruby-jeweler

Do you really need this package? It used only by ruby-cocoon/Rakefile
to generate  new cocoon gem.

> 6. ruby-psych

in debian/ruby-tests.rake fix FileList['test/*_test.rb'] to
FileList['test/psych/test_*.rb']

> 7. ruby-racc

As I noted previously we already have this gem.