Re: RFS: a lot of

On 27 Jul 2015, at 8:43 pm, Hleb Valoshka <375gnu@gmail.com> wrote:

> One bit missed:
>
> On 7/27/15, Potter, Tim (Cloud Services) <timothy.potter@hp.com> wrote:
>>> * ruby-gyoku
>> Expand on long description
>
> I have no idea what to write there :) Have you got any?

I have trouble with this too.  How about this:

"Gyoku is a Ruby module to translate hashes to XML.  It can be configured
to use convert key names to different naming conventions, convert dates,
booleans and special characters.  XML attributes can be set using special
key formats."

I think it’s nice to have a more full description as it’s referenced in apt-cache
search output and other places.

Tim.