Re: DONE: ruby-tzinfo

On 7/28/15, Cédric Boutillier <boutil@debian.org> wrote:
> I uploaded ruby-tzinfo.

Thank you!

> ruby-gettext builds fine, but lintian gives a large output:
>
> relevant lines:
> I: ruby-gettext source: wildcard-matches-nothing-in-dep5-copyright
> test/tools/test_po.rb (paragraph at line 24)
> I: ruby-gettext source: unused-file-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright paragraph at
> line 313

These are fixed.

> I: ruby-gettext: conflicts-with-version ruby-gettext-activerecord (<=
> 2.1.0-5~)

These one as well (I've replaced Conflicts with Breaks), but I'm not
sure, my lintian -EII --pedantic v2.5.33~bpo8+1 does not shows this
info.

The same here. I'll make some script to find duplicates and to remove
them during installation. But is this warning is too important? Docs
say that X: may be ignored.