Re: RFS: a lot of

On 7/27/15, Potter, Tim (Cloud Services) <timothy.potter@hp.com> wrote:

Hi Tim, thanks for your work!

> TL;DR, there are ITP bugs missing,

Afaik ITP bugs are optional, so I file them only for final packages
and not for their dependencies, especially not for build dependencies.

> debian/*.docs should be updated for all
> repos, debian/*.examples should be updated for packages containing example code,

Done for all packages.

> and DEP3 headers for submitted patches are required.   (The DEP3 thing seems
> to be pkg-ruby specific, and I haven’t seen it anywhere else).

If I properly understand http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep3/ my patches
have all required fields.
Forwarded is optional and by default has 'no' if no Bug present.

>> * ruby-logging (after ruby-little-plugger is accepted)
>
> Source in debian/copyright file is template

Fixed

> This package fails to run its test suite, but only for ruby2.2:

I was unable to reproduce it. I'm using pbuilder, what do you use?

>> * ruby-winrm (after all previous pakages are accepted)
>
> Cloned an empty repository - I don’t think you pushed this because
> ruby-logging doesn’t build yet?

Yup, this package is WIP yet :)