Re: comments ruby-stud

On 25 Jun 2015, at 11:32 pm, Cédric Boutillier <boutil@debian.org> wrote:

> Hi Tim,
>
> On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 02:35:04AM +0000, Potter, Tim (Cloud Services) wrote:
>> Hi Cédric.  I’ve updated the description and upgraded to version
>> 0.0.20 of the package.  The spec directory does not appear to be part
>> of any release yet but I’m happy to link it up to a ruby-tests.rb file
>> when it is.
>
> The specs are not in the published gem, but they are present in the
> upstream Git repository on Github. Using the tarball corresponding to
> the latest tag on Github, instead of the one obtained from
> gemwatch.debian.net, you could have a source tree with the specs.
> This is a way to go when waiting for upstream to include the specs in
> the gem, or if upstream doesn't want to include them for whatever
> reason.

OK - round two!  I’ve replaced the source tar.gz file with the one containing specs and updated everything.

Tests are now run, but require a new package called ruby-insist (ITP #789998) which I’ve packaged and pushed to pkg-ruby-extras.  This package will need to be reviewed and uploaded before ruby-stud.

Thanks!

Tim.