Re: comments ruby-stud

Hi Tim,

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 02:35:04AM +0000, Potter, Tim (Cloud Services) wrote:
> Hi Cédric.  I’ve updated the description and upgraded to version
> 0.0.20 of the package.  The spec directory does not appear to be part
> of any release yet but I’m happy to link it up to a ruby-tests.rb file
> when it is.

The specs are not in the published gem, but they are present in the
upstream Git repository on Github. Using the tarball corresponding to
the latest tag on Github, instead of the one obtained from
gemwatch.debian.net, you could have a source tree with the specs.
This is a way to go when waiting for upstream to include the specs in
the gem, or if upstream doesn't want to include them for whatever
reason.