Re: help with the diaspora package

I also need help with nginx configuration. The configuration file was
working fine with 0.4.x versions but with 0.5.x series the top bar is
missing all entries. I think we need to adjust the asset paths properly.
I'll be travelling next few days and will be able to look into it only
after that. If any of you can check this, it would be awesome. After
creating an account and loggin in, the top bar is empty (no menus, no
search box). I think its nginx issue because diaspora-installer also has
the same issue.