Re: help with the diaspora package

On Sunday 12 April 2015 07:31 PM, Pirate Praveen wrote:
> Now there is a compatibility issue with ruby-bootstrap-sass.
>
> Sass::SyntaxError: File to import not found or unreadable:
> bootstrap-responsive.
> Load paths:
>
> Diaspora expects version 2.3.2.2 but we have already moved to 3.3.4.1. I
> added one patch to fix js paths. For stylesheets, I can't find a direct
> correspondence with the error message. Can anyone help? For javascript
> errors, I just had to change bootstrap-* to bootstrap/*

It seems porting to bootstrap 3 is not going to be easy, but being
planned  https://poddery.com/posts/1737627

That leaves us with two options,

1. Is there anyone here who can help port diaspora to bootstrap 3?
2. Can I upload ruby-bootstrap-sass2 separately until they port to
bootstrap 3?

Thanks
Praveen