help with the diaspora package

Hi,

Can anyone help me troubleshoot error with diaspora package?

Steps to follow are here as we need some packages in NEW and experimental.

https://wiki.debian.org/Diaspora#Diaspora_Package_Testing

All the dependencies are satisfied (I had to loosen some requirements as
there is a mismatch from debian packaged versions) and rake tasks are
failing.

On my local system I got

undefined method `add_foreign_key' for
#<ActiveRecord::Schema:0x0000000a33f360>

error
and when I retired it on another machine I got

sh: 1: bin/rake: not found
rake aborted!
LoadError: cannot load such file --
/usr/share/diaspora/config/initializers/secret_token.rb
/var/lib/gems/2.1.0/gems/devise-3.4.1/lib/devise.rb:293:in `setup'

As we are getting close to a usable diaspora package, any testing help
is welcome.

Thanks
Praveen