Re: RFS: ruby-facade 1.0.7-1, ruby-fix-trinity-output 1.0.0-1, ruby-yell 2.0.5-1, ruby-colorize 0.7.7-1

On Sat, Oct 17, 2015 at 10:29 PM Per Andersson <avtobiff@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sat, Oct 17, 2015 at 1:30 AM, Michael Crusoe
<michael.crusoe@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > ruby-fix-trinity-output 1.0.0-1

<snip>
>> I suggest that you create the man page once and save it in the debian
>> directory.

Anyway, the man page version is not generated properly. Remember
that debian/rules is a Makefile and not a shell script, variables need
to be enclosed with parenthesis (i.e. $(version) ).

Fixed, thank you.

If you want you can also optimize your version extraction with either

I just remembered that `dpkg-parsechangelog -SVersion` does the trick, so I'm using that now.

Finally, if you just fix (or remove) the man page version I'll upload
it. :-)

Thanks; that is done and I've retested using pbuilder.