Re: RFS: ruby-beautify

Hey,

On 21/10/14 23:27, Cédric Boutillier wrote:
> Here are a few remarks about minor details:
>
> - debian/control: I would remove from the description the fact that it
>   can be used as a build-dependence for ruby-gherkin. It doesn't help
>   the user (only the maintainer of ruby-gherkin, i.e. the team). Let's
>   file a wishlist bug against ruby-gherkin if we want to record this
>   info.

Yup, you are totally right. I've removed that part.

> - debian/rbeautify.1: in the NAME section, CLI should be with capital
>   letters, Ruby with a big R.
>   In the OPTIONS section, there is a typo in STIDN (instead of STDIN).

All fixed (+ minor one in control fixed too).

>   The http://www.arachnoid.com/ruby/rubyBeautifier URL doesn't work.
>   Maybe replace with http://www.arachnoid.com/ruby/rubyBeautifier.html

I was unable to find any reference to
'http://www.arachnoid.com/ruby/rubyBeautifier' without the '.html'
suffix. Grepping didn't help much and man shows (and follows) this link
properly. Can you recheck that please?

> - lib/beautifier.rb is according to debian/copyright licensed under the
>   GPL-2+. However, lib/beautifier.rb indicates only GPL.
>   According to the website
>   http://www.arachnoid.com/ruby/rubyBeautifier.html, it seems that the
>   license is only GPL-2.

I've probably spent too much time investigating this issue and I
overengineered it. I've set it to GPL-2 (as it should be).

>   Maybe also indicate as a comment in the corresponding paragraph the URL
>   to the original source code.

Added.

> Otherwise, the package looks great. Thanks!

I've fixed everything, uploaded fixes and retagged, so it's ready to be
reviewed :) Thanks for doing it! :)

Regards,
T.