RFS: ruby-beautify

Hey,

After a long journey during which I made friends with some devtools that
I didn't even know existed, I've finally finished packaging my first
ruby package - ruby-beautify.

I've checked:
- builds fine under pbuilder
- installs and runs fine under schroot
- autopkgtest-pkg-ruby reports no test failures when run under chroot
- lintian is clear (apart from a single pedantic notice:
debian-watch-may-check-gpg-signature)

Since upstream doesn't provide any signatures, I doubt that anything can
be done with lintians 'debian-watch-may-check-gpg-signature'.
There are also 3 pending tests but those are for yet unimplemented features.

I'd appreciate if any DD would be so kind and check it :)

Regards and thanks,
T.