Re: RFS: ruby-beautify

Hi Tomasz,

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 10:31:53AM +0200, Tomasz Nitecki wrote:
> Hey,

> After a long journey during which I made friends with some devtools that
> I didn't even know existed, I've finally finished packaging my first
> ruby package - ruby-beautify.

Here are a few remarks about minor details:

- debian/control: I would remove from the description the fact that it
  can be used as a build-dependence for ruby-gherkin. It doesn't help
  the user (only the maintainer of ruby-gherkin, i.e. the team). Let's
  file a wishlist bug against ruby-gherkin if we want to record this
  info.

- debian/rbeautify.1: in the NAME section, CLI should be with capital
  letters, Ruby with a big R.
  In the OPTIONS section, there is a typo in STIDN (instead of STDIN).
  The http://www.arachnoid.com/ruby/rubyBeautifier URL doesn't work.
  Maybe replace with http://www.arachnoid.com/ruby/rubyBeautifier.html

- lib/beautifier.rb is according to debian/copyright licensed under the
  GPL-2+. However, lib/beautifier.rb indicates only GPL.
  According to the website
  http://www.arachnoid.com/ruby/rubyBeautifier.html, it seems that the
  license is only GPL-2.
  Maybe also indicate as a comment in the corresponding paragraph the URL
  to the original source code.

Otherwise, the package looks great. Thanks!