RFS and WIPs (rails-related)

I've been on a bit of an updating spree.

The following have updates in git:

* ruby-i18n-inflector-rails
* ruby-rack-google-analytics
* ruby-rails-autolink
* ruby-twitter
* ruby-uglifier - note this still has uglifyjs embedded. The corresponding bug was already listed as affecting node-uglify, but that's not quite right. The problem is that uglifyjs has a version 1.x and 2.x, and the current node-uglify is continuing with the 1.x stream. I have submitted an RFP for node-uglify2.

I am also trying to work on the packages with rails dependencies. Some of these packages have long chains of dependencies, so I have to update those first. Basically, I am trying to work up to ruby-shoulda-matchers (new upstream has lots of rails dependencies) and ruby-acts-as-taggable-on (updating to the 3.x version, Praveen has fixed the rails dependencies already), but have to fix the packages they depend on first.

In sum, FYI, I have some local changes for the following packages:
* ruby-shoulda-matchers (needs...lots)
* ruby-acts-as-taggable-on (needs ... lots)
* ruby-rspec-rails (needs rspec 3.0)
* ruby-rspec
* ruby-rspec-{core, expectations, mocks} (just starting)

Thanks,
Caitlin