Re: RFS: ruby-octokit, ruby-hoe, ruby-request-store

Hi Caitlin,

On Sun, Aug 10, 2014 at 02:51:39PM -0400, Caitlin Matos wrote:
> I have uploaded these 3 packages to git. DDs, please check them when you
> have a chance.

> ruby-request-store is a new package. I packaged it because it is required to
> update another package, ruby-gon. This is my first time doing a package from
> scratch (though gem2deb did most of the work), so please be kind!

I had a look at ruby-request-store. The package looks very good. I had
just a concern about the Suggests: line in debian/control. Since jessie
will not ship any of ruby-rails-3.2 or ruby-rails-4.0, does it really
make sense to list them? Shouldn't it be more ruby-railties instead of
ruby-rails?