Re: RFC: ruby-launchy 2.3.0-1

Il 05/10/2013 19:03, Cédric Boutillier ha scritto:
There is another issue that should be fixed: currently, there is a
launchy package shipping /usr/bin/launchy. You should rename the file
you install to usr/bin/launchy to launchy-rb or launchy-ruby to avoid a
conflict.

Hi,

I filed a bug upstream [1] but I haven't got any reply yet.

In case we were to rename the executable, how should it be renamed? Are there precedents?

Also, is there a debian way to rename files or should I patch the sources to have a different executable?

Bye,

[1] https://github.com/copiousfreetime/launchy/issues/69

--
Gioele Barabucci <gioele@svario.it>