RFC: ruby-launchy 2.3.0-1

Hello,

I made various fixes to the existing ruby-launchy repository on alioth, including updating ruby-launchy to the current upstream version. I removed some problematic tests that had no impact on Linux systems anyway.

There is a problem with JRuby. Launchy requires an additional gem (spoon) when run on JRuby. How can that be specified in the debian/control file?

Lintian complains about a missing man page. How should that be handled?

Bye,

--
Gioele Barabucci <gioele@svario.it>