Re: stepping down from the Ruby team

Hi lucas,

> With my new responsibilities, I've decided to strongly reduce my
> involvement in the Ruby team.

Congratulations on being Teh Chosen One. We will do our best to be a
project worth your leadership ;-)

> I'm happy that the Ruby team is in good health, and I fully trust the
> currently active members to fill my void (not that I've been very active
> lately).
>
> I've removed myself admin rights from the alioth project, and configured
> our two pkg-ruby-extras-* mailing lists so that
> {paulvt,boutil,terceiro,gwolf}@debian.org are admins (since they are the
> current admins of the pkg-ruby-extras project on alioth).  I've also
> mailed them the admin password for the lists.

...I have been mostly dormant for (at least) six months. Real life has
been quite demanding for me. I expect to retake many of my usual tasks
and activity in pkg-ruby-extras around June-July. so, thanks for still
counting me in despite my lack of activity.