stepping down from the Ruby team

Hi,

With my new responsibilities, I've decided to strongly reduce my
involvement in the Ruby team.

I'm happy that the Ruby team is in good health, and I fully trust the
currently active members to fill my void (not that I've been very active
lately).

I've removed myself admin rights from the alioth project, and configured
our two pkg-ruby-extras-* mailing lists so that
{paulvt,boutil,terceiro,gwolf}@debian.org are admins (since they are the
current admins of the pkg-ruby-extras project on alioth).  I've also
mailed them the admin password for the lists.

Regarding "my" packages, no need to ask me before making changes to
them. Of course, I'll still be available if you need advices.

Thanks!

Lucas