Re: RFS: ruby-gruff (Closes RC bug #676206)

Cédric Boutillier dijo [Fri, Jul 06, 2012 at 07:20:55AM +0200]:
> > Can you create a branch off the tag corresponding to the version in the
> > archive and prepare a simpler upload with just the fix needed to fix the
> > RC bug? (remember to merge this branch into master afterwards).
>
> Thanks for the advice. I have created a branch 'freeze_exception' with
> the minimal set of changes (patch added  + updated changelog). I'll
> merge it back to master after the upload.

Ok, I did the (stupid) blunder of reading the beginning of the bug
report, jumping to fix it... only to read later on you had already
done it :-P So, thankfully, I committed nothing. I'm currently
building your package, and it seems I'll upload it in a couple of
minutes. Afterwards, I'll re-shuffle the bits you had ready to be
committed, as they should appear in the next version (and acknowledge
the version uploaded now).

Thanks!