RFS: ruby-gruff (Closes RC bug #676206)

Hi!

I've imported an upstream fix to the division by zero errors with
Ruby1.9 in ruby-gruff, causing RC bug #676206.

I've also made some cosmetic changes, to fix in particular lintian
warnings.

Here is the last entry of the changelog:

ruby-gruff (0.3.6-6) unstable; urgency=low

  * Team upload
  * Add fix_division_by_0 patch, applied upstream to prevent 'division by zero'
    errors with Ruby1.9 if @marker_count is not set explicitly, which is the
    case in the test suite (Closes:#676206)
  * debian/patch/drop_require_rubygems: add DEP-3 header
  * Set priority of transitional packages to extra
  * Bump Standard-Version: to 3.9.3 (no changes needed)
  * debian/clean: clean created pictures during tests
  * Improve the descriptions to mention Ruby
  * Override lintian warning about duplicate description of transitional
    packages

 -- Cédric Boutillier <cedric.boutillier@gmail.com>  Wed, 04 Jul 2012 17:15:13 +0200

I hope these changes are not too invasive, and will not cause problems
to get a freeze exception.

Please review and possibly upload this version.