ruby-graphviz tests failing in chroot

Hi,

Details of error message added to ITP
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=676393#24 If there is
a way I can run these tests (they run fine with dpkg-buildpackage), I
would be happy. If there is no way to run these tests under a chroot,
I would disable them and upload it.

Let me know if any one got any ideas. The files are in our git repo

Vcs-Git: git://git.debian.org/pkg-ruby-extras/ruby-graphviz.git
Vcs-Browser: http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-ruby-extras/ruby-graphviz.git;a=summary

Thanks
Praveen
--