Re: RFS: devise_invitable

On Thu, 25 Oct 2012 10:24:19 +0200
Serafeim Zanikolas <sez@debian.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 03:11:12AM +0200, tornow@riseup.net wrote:
> > Hello all,
> > first of all thanks for the help.
> > I am implementing all corrections and proposals as good i can.
> > As far i can see i miss to add the correct dependencies in the
> > control file, but have done the rest of the proposals
> > I also got help from the IRC-channel #debian-diaspora.
>
> that's good but it's not just a matter of adding the missing
> dependencies, but also packaging them in Debian.
>
> that's devise, and its dependencies, which for devise 1.4.9 are:
>
> bcrypt-ruby (already packaged)
> orm_adapter (not packaged)
> warden (not packaged)

Hi,
yes, sure, i got that. This is the first time i do it, and next time i
will do more _before_ i send the RFS, mainly check the dependencies
too (and try to build them too). What i meant is that i am working at
it, but that it will take a few days. Again: thanks for all the help
and corrections, tips, etc.
If i understood corrections wrong, found at the gitorious repo, please
tell me about it. Not everything is clear to me.

greetings; M.Tornow