Re: RFS: ruby-bio (fixes a RC bug)

Cédric Boutillier dijo [Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 04:25:22PM +0100]:
> Hi!
>
> At the BSP in Paris, I decided to look at the (very few) RC bugs of our
> team. The easiest not fixed seemed to be #654985. So I went ahead and
> pushed some changes in the repo. I just excluded some tests, and did
> some minor cosmetic changes (libxml-ruby*->ruby-libxml in dependencies,
> priority to extra for transitional packages).
>
> Could someone please have a look, and (Team-) upload the package?

Uploaded.

> Incidentally, I noticed that the ruby-bio repository is broken (upstream
> and master branches not merged any more). How can I fix this?

Oh... I didn't read this part of the mail until after updating and
pushing :-/ anyway, it seems the changes were correctly done at around
debian/1.4.2-1, but the merge was not pushed. I just merged now, after
1.4.2-2, verifying at least that it did not change anything in the
tree. So, if there is a 1.4.2-3, it will be correctly a descendant
both of upstream/1.4.2 and of master, and if there is a new upstream,
it will be... correct :)