RFS: ruby-bio (fixes a RC bug)

Hi!

At the BSP in Paris, I decided to look at the (very few) RC bugs of our
team. The easiest not fixed seemed to be #654985. So I went ahead and
pushed some changes in the repo. I just excluded some tests, and did
some minor cosmetic changes (libxml-ruby*->ruby-libxml in dependencies,
priority to extra for transitional packages).

Could someone please have a look, and (Team-) upload the package?

Incidentally, I noticed that the ruby-bio repository is broken (upstream
and master branches not merged any more). How can I fix this?

Thanks!