RFS: dust and sigar

Hi,

I have two packages ready for upload, both of these builds with
pbuilder and is lintian clean. dust is a dependency for systemtimer
(which is in turn dependency for diaspora), it also runs all tests
successfully. sigar is a dependency for ohai transition to gem2deb. I
ran ohai tests with sigar installed and one test which used sigar
failed, which I think is an ohai bug and reported it upstream. Both of
these packages are in our git repo. Please review and upload.

Thanks
Praveen
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍