Re: Introducting gem2deb

Lucas Nussbaum dijo [Sat, Jan 08, 2011 at 09:42:44PM +0100]:
> Hi,
>
> So, apparently I needed the feeling that I didn't have to worry anymore with
> Ruby to get motivated again. I've spent some time today working on a
> replacement for our packaging scripts, using dh7, and I made good progress.
>
> It's called gem2deb. It's built as a set of small scripts, but combining them
> later in a single "get me this gem and build me a .deb" tool will be easy, as
> all the logic is in libraries.
> (...)

Wow.

Lucas, thank you very much, and congratulations.

If all it takes for you to reimplement something is lacking
motivation... I can surely demotivate you about many many things that
need to be worked on! ;-)

It looks very useful and promising. Thanks again!