Plans for rails & wheezy (Was: RFS: ruby-activemodel)

On 27/08/11 at 09:49 +0530, karim memon wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "ruby-activemodel".
>
>  * Package name    : ruby-activemodel
>    Version         : 3.0.10-1
>    Upstream Author : David Heinemeier Hansson
>  * URL             : http://rubygems.org/gems/activemodel
>  * License         : MIT
>    Section         : ruby
>
> It builds those binary packages:
>
> ruby-activemodel - toolkit for building modeling frameworks (part of Rails).
>
> To access further information about this package, please visit the following
>   http://mentors.debian.net/package/ruby-activemodel
>
> Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
>
>   dget -x
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/ruby-activemodel/ruby-activemodel_3.0.10-1.dsc

I haven't looked at the package, but I know that Ondřej Surý has been
doing some work on rails-related packages, so maybe he would like to
have a look (Added to Cc).

Also, I was wondering what should be our plans for Rails in wheezy (2.3
vs 3.0). What do people think? (I'm clueless about rails)

Lucas