Re: Plans for rails & wheezy (Was: RFS: ruby-activemodel)

Hi,

I don't think it's good idea to have a dozen of rails versions in wheezy. We still need 2.3 (redmine) and basically I am waiting for 3.1 to go gold to upload it to unstable skipping the 3.0.

Also since we need multiple versions in the archive the package name has to be versioned.

So please don't upload. Ruby is API mess even without multiple rails versions.

Ondřej Surý