Re: Debian Ruby packaging changes

Thomas Müller escreveu isso aí:
> > I'm a bit worried that soap4r-ruby1.9 will not be maintained.
> >
> > Also, we really want to support both 1.8 and 1.9, not just 1.9.
> >
> > $ grep FIXME *
> > ruby-soap.docs:# FIXME: READMEs found
> > ruby-soap.examples:# FIXME: sample/ dir found in source. Consider
> > installing the examples.
> >

> Should the examples go into a separate package?

No.

The actual problem is that gem2deb generated a lot of boilerplate that you
need to fix manually, or remove them. These are marked as "FIXME" in
several files under debian/, you need to review all of them and properly
handle the FIXMEs.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@softwarelivre.org>
http://softwarelivre.org/terceiro