Re: Building a Debian package out of a Rubygems' .gem file

Hi Antonio,

Thanks for your effort.

I have some comments.

1) we can avoid first two steps using alioth's  gemwatch so that packager should come to know that what to put in debian/watch file  too :) .
2) we can have a example of CDBS too.
3) debian/source directory significance and quilt(native ) and quilt :)

--
dk