Re: [DRE-maint] Candidate new Ruby policy

On Sun, Apr 05, 2009 at 09:15:18PM +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> Comments?

hm...just thought of something. some ruby packages provide stuff in
/usr/bin/. thin, for example...so there's a thin1.8 and a thin1.9, and
the symlink in the dependency package. this should be unaffected by
the new policy, because thin is compiled. but now this package
(libpacket-ruby) is pure ruby and has something in /usr/bin/. how can/
should we handle that we handle that with ruby-support?

--
Ryan Niebur