From: Paul van Tilburg
Date: Friday, December 22, 2006 11:08 am
Subject: Re: Ruby-full
To: debian-ruby@lists.debian.org

> On Fri, Dec 22, 2006 at 01:28:13AM +0100, Vincent Fourmond wrote:
 Namely, what has been required is a package ruby-full that would depend on:

ruby, irb, rdoc, ri, libgdbm-ruby, libdbm-ruby, libruby-extra and maybe the
tk library.

 That doesn't exist yet. Would it hurt to make it ? I could do it before
tomorrow. According to the people that wrote on r-t, that really is a
problem for them and others, and that really something simple to do.
Moreover, as a meta-package, it might even make it to etch.

 What do you think about it ?

 Vincent

--
Experiment with Artificial Intelligence  at http://complearn.org/