Ruby-full

  Hello,

  For those of you who don't follow ruby-talk, here is the summary of a
discussion of tonight. Quite a few ruby-talk posters are complaining
about the debian version of Ruby: they find it painful not to have a
complete ruby installation with installing the ruby package. I can
understand that, but I also know the reasons behind the split.

  So the answer is simple: what about a ruby-full meta-package that
installs basically all the packages produced from the ruby source code ?

  Do you think it still would have a chance to make it to Etch ?

  Cheers,

	Vince

--
Vincent Fourmond, PhD student