Re: (Debian) LibreOffice and riscv64 and tests

Hi again,

Am 12.06.23 um 17:49 schrieb Rene Engelhard:
I tried to fix some cpp unit tests and ui tests earlier, but some is unfixable[1],

Huh? It's fixed in 7.6 according to the bug so one could have done that already for months?

Ah, I see, there was a commit related to that but no fix yet. Still, if there's need for some runtime detection whether the processor supports needed stuff then that it needs to be done.

But that cause surely does not have an impact on other tests not calc or number-related?

Regards,

Rene