(Debian) LibreOffice and riscv64 and tests

Hi,

when the riscv64 patches were added to libreoffice[1] I asked back then whether the tests pass.

Then at least the most important test (whether the UNO internal communication works) was fixed.
What still failed were a gazillion of patches, including all of the UI tests (which autopkgtest also tests). Those tests fail miserably.

See [2]

I don't have the mails anymore, but AFAICR it was promised that after that patch people would actually try to fix the "rest" of the tests. Which I have seen no signs of.

For experimental - since it's experimental - that's OKish, but since riscv64 is supposed to be added to the archive and accordingt o a drfat i saw the release team even ponders to release with it this is not acceptable for a stable release and thus not for testing and thus not for unstable.

Thus in the sid upload which happened on Saturday (and was accepted yesterday) - 4:7.5.4-2 - I made the testsuite fatal on riscv64 which then makes the "build" fail.

Please make the tests pass :)

Regards,

Rene

[1] https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=bc9487f745befde6534fd46058e119256952323d