grub patches for Debian risc-v support

Hi,

These are the patches for booting linux on risc-v using grub, all of them are already on upstream,
but not added on Debian's salsa repo. (patches name are from Ubuntu)

riscv-adjust-march-flags-for-binutils-2.38.patch
Origin: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/grub-devel/2022-01/msg00173.html

loader-drop-argv-argument-in-grub_initrd_load.patch
Origin: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/grub-devel/2021-10/msg00212.html

efi-add-definition-of-LoadFile2-protocol.patch
Origin: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/grub-devel/2021-10/msg00210.html

efi-implemented-LoadFile2-initrd-loading-protocol-fo.patch
Origin: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/grub-devel/2021-10/msg00214.html

linux-ignore-FDT-unless-we-need-to-modify-it.patch
Origin: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/grub-devel/2021-10/msg00216.html

loader-Move-arm64-linux-loader-to-common-code.patch
Origin: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/grub-devel/2021-10/msg00215.html

RISC-V-Update-image-header.patch
Origin: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/grub-devel/2021-10/msg00213.html

RISC-V-Use-common-linux-loader.patch
Origin: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/grub-devel/2021-10/msg00211.html

add-devicetree-command-support.patch
Origin: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/grub-devel/2019-05/msg00121.html

efi-EFI-Device-Tree-Fixup-Protocol.patch
Origin: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/grub-devel/2021-02/msg00013.html

These patches are also already in Ubuntu, Alpine Linux distro, here is Alpine Linux's repo:
https://git.alpinelinux.org/aports/tree/main/grub

I tried merging the patches and building them, it should have little to no problem to add these
patch. Tested on Hifive Unmatched, Allwinner D1, all works fine except grub efi file need to be generated with "--removable" and placed on "$ESP/EFI/BOOT/BOOTRISCV64.EFI" for u-boot to
load it.

It seems that Debian's repo is missing a lot of upstream stuff, and I wonder if these patches will be merged with the source code updates, or just these patches?

Regards,
Yifan Xu