Re: buildds: rv-osuosl-01 vs rv-mullvad-03

Hi Manuel !

On Wed, Aug 31, 2022 at 3:49 PM Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo
<manuel.montezelo@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 31 Aug 2022 at 13:49, Mathieu Malaterre <malat@debian.org> wrote:
> >
> > Would you have an explanation for the repeated failures (FTBFS) of
> > highway on rv-plct-04 / rv-plct-06 & rv-plct-07 ?
> >
> > As mentioned previously I cannot reproduce it on my side neither
> > schroot / nor real hardware.
>
> I scheduled another rebuild, it ended up in rv-plct-03, trying again
> to see if we have more luck now...
>
> As for the failures in rv-plct-xx machines, yeah, there have been
> reports in the last few days in several packages, not sure what's
> going on -- aurel32 checked and one possible cause is high
> temperature, but no definitive conclusions yet.
>
> Maybe it would be good to disable them temporarily, or add some delay
> so the more stable machines get more chances and so to avoid this
> affecting and causing alarm and mistrust among maintianers.

Ok, thanks for the update.

While on the subject (no finger pointing - just curiosity). Could
someone confirm why I am seeing old packages on riscv-64:

[...]g++-12_12.1.0-8 gcc-12_12.1.0-8[...]

ref:

* https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=highway&arch=riscv64&ver=1.0.1-2&stamp=1661954239&raw=0

I do not remember having seen this on other ports.

Thanks