Re: buildds: rv-osuosl-01 vs rv-mullvad-03

Hi,

On Wed, 31 Aug 2022 at 13:49, Mathieu Malaterre <malat@debian.org> wrote:

> Would you have an explanation for the repeated failures (FTBFS) of
> highway on rv-plct-04 / rv-plct-06 & rv-plct-07 ?
>
> As mentioned previously I cannot reproduce it on my side neither
> schroot / nor real hardware.

I scheduled another rebuild, it ended up in rv-plct-03, trying again
to see if we have more luck now...

As for the failures in rv-plct-xx machines, yeah, there have been
reports in the last few days in several packages, not sure what's
going on -- aurel32 checked and one possible cause is high
temperature, but no definitive conclusions yet.

Maybe it would be good to disable them temporarily, or add some delay
so the more stable machines get more chances and so to avoid this
affecting and causing alarm and mistrust among maintianers.

Cheers.
--
Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <manuel.montezelo@gmail.com>