Re: Packaging gcc-riscv32-elf bare-metal cross compiler

On Sun, 2022-07-10 at 16:28 +0000, John Scott wrote:

> If there is still interest in having this package in Debian (which I
> think should be called gcc-riscv32-elf if it's to produce ELF
> binaries)

Are the rv32 multi-lib targets in gcc-riscv64-unknown-elf enough here?
Keith Packard (CCed) is the maintainer, but I expect they would welcome
you and or the electronics team helping with the package.

$ riscv64-unknown-elf-gcc -print-multi-lib | grep rv32
rv32e/ilp32e;@march=rv32e@mabi=ilp32e
rv32ea/ilp32e;@march=rv32ea@mabi=ilp32e
rv32em/ilp32e;@march=rv32em@mabi=ilp32e
rv32eac/ilp32e;@march=rv32eac@mabi=ilp32e